Convenient BCBA Mentorship and Supervision in Toronto
Are you hoping to become a BCBA? Are you looking for BCBA mentorship and supervision in Toronto? Let’s work together to achieve your goals!
BCBA mentorship and supervision in Toronto
Through a blend of in person and online supervisory meetings we will partner with you to ensure that you have 2000 hours of experiences in each of the content areas below:
- Conducting assessments related to the need for behavioural intervention (e.g., stimulus preference assessment, functional assessment, staff performance assessment) or for evaluating behavioural interventions.
- Designing, implementing, and systematically monitoring skill-acquisition and behaviour reduction programs
- Writing behaviour/treatment plans, progress summaries, clinical notes, transition summaries, and professional correspondence.
- Overseeing the implementation of behaviour-analytic programs by others.
- Training others, designing behavioural systems, and performance management.
- Communicating and collaborating effectively with caregivers and other professionals.
- Other activities normally performed by a behaviour analyst that are directly related to behaviour analysis such as attending planning meetings regarding the behaviour-analytic program and researching the literature that is relevant to a current client’s programming .
We encourage you to pursue your BCBA mentorship and supervision in Toronto experience hours within a variety of settings and will work with you and your other supervisors to ensure that your experience is well rounded and complete.
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you achieve your goal of becoming a behaviour analyst.