Side by Side Therapy is currently looking for skilled individuals to fill part-time Occupational Therapist positions in the Greater Toronto Area. This position is an independent contractor position.
OTs will work one-on-one with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (or other developmental disabilities) and their families, in the children’s home delivering evidence based intervention.
- Providing assessment in a home setting based on presenting impairment or diagnosis using standardized assessment tools
- Designing a treatment plan using evidence-based information, relevant best practice guidelines, and clinical expertise
- Actively engaging clients, families, and caregivers to address client-centered goals
- Actively engaging in client/family coaching
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the intervention, client’s response and progress towards goal attainment
- Providing evidence-based assessment and intervention using SMART goals
- Paediatrics experience
- Proof of current registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Proof of professional liability
- Valid drivers license
- ADP authorizer status is an asset