Google Reviews of Side by Side Therapy
Side by Side Therapy
252 Charlton Avenue, Thornhill
5.0 7 reviews
- Maya Sabharwal ★★★★★ 2 months agoLindsey has been working with my son since he was 2 and a half years old, he is now 8. She is great and has taught him a lot of new skills, he has ASD and used to have difficulty sitting and paying attention to tasks, and now he can sit … More for longer periods of time. Lindsey is very patient and very good at adapting plans/approaches to suit our son's needs.
- benny machtinger ★★★★★ 3 months agoIt's such a pleasure working with Lindsay. She's extremely knowledgeable and reliable. I highly recommend her.
- Remy Darling ★★★★★ 2 months agoLindsey Malc is the most amazing, caring, kind, and informative therapist that I have spoken to EVER. No question whatsoever. She helped me with referrals, and finding the people I needed for adult health care. It was brutal trying to find … More the right people, and she made my life so SO much easier. I was truly panicking, and having some difficulty securing a PTSD therapist and a therapist with HFA knowledge. She was just so kind, and helpful; I would recommend her to anyone and EVERYONE. Thank you so much Lindsey and Side by Side Therapy!
- Martin Shefsky ★★★★★ 3 months agoLindsey was really helpful in helping me address some difficult behaviours in my son. She made sure that we understood what we had to do to make sure my son was successful.
- Esther Adler ★★★★★ 3 months agoLindsey is someone who is truly passionate about helping people improve their quality of life. She has helped me with my typical children as well as my child who has autism. We were dealing with behavior issues and Lindsey took the time … More to sit and talk with us until we came up with a plan.