BACB Mentorship and Supervision
Lindsey is available to be your supervisor if you are pursuing BCBA or BCaBA certification. She has completed the 8 hour supervisor training.
Through a blend of in person and online supervisory meetings Lindsey will ensure that you have experiences in each of the content areas below (as stated in the Experience Standards Document):
- Conducting assessments related to the need for behavioural intervention (e.g., stimulus preference assessment, functional assessment, staff performance assessment) or for evaluating behavioural interventions.
- Designing, implementing, and systematically monitoring skill-acquisition and behaviour reduction programs
- Writing behaviour/treatment plans, progress summaries, clinical notes, transition summaries, and professional correspondence.
- Overseeing the implementation of behaviour-analytic programs by others.
- Training others, designing behavioural systems, and performance management.
- Communicating and collaborating effectively with caregivers and other professionals.
- Other activities normally performed by a behaviour analyst that are directly related to behaviour analysis such as attending planning meetings regarding the behaviour-analytic program and researching the literature that is relevant to a current client’s programming .
Please contact Lindsey to discuss how she can help you achieve your goal of becoming a behaviour analyst.