BACB Mentorship and Supervision
Lindsey is available to be your supervisor if you are pursuing BCBA or BCaBA certification. She has completed the 8 hour supervisor training.
Through a blend of in person and online supervisory meetings Lindsey will ensure that you have experiences in each of the content areas below (as stated in the Experience Standards Document):
• Conducting assessments related to the need for behavioural intervention (e.g., stimulus
preference assessment, functional assessment, staff performance assessment) or for
evaluating behavioral interventions
• Designing, implementing, and systematically monitoring skill-acquisition and behaviour reduction
• Writing behavior/treatment plans, progress summaries, clinical notes, transition
summaries, and professional correspondence
• Overseeing the implementation of behavior-analytic programs by others
• Training others, designing behavioral systems, and performance management
• Communicating and collaborating effectively with caregivers and other professionals
• Other activities normally performed by a behavior analyst that are directly related to
behavior analysis such as attending planning meetings regarding the behavior-analytic
program and researching the literature that is relevant to a current client’s programming
Please contact Lindsey to discuss how she can help you achieve your goal of becoming a behaviour analyst.